As the end of 2022 approaches, we want to say thank you to our clients, contacts, colleagues, families and friends for their support over the last 12 months.
It has been another exceptionally busy year at Thomas Mansfield Solicitors with expansion unabated on the back of delivering exceptional client care in employment, family, private client and dispute resolution law. To cope with the demand for our services, we are opening a new office in Guildford in January 2023 and have been employing more talented legal professionals across all of our teams, including the following senior hires:
- Alex Kiernan joined as partner in our employment team, previously a director and shareholder in a niche employment practice.
- Finian Davern joined as partner and head of our dispute resolution team, bringing a wealth of commercial litigation experience.
- Kate Rayner joined as partner in our family team. Kate previously worked for a UK wide niche family law practice as head of the Tunbridge Wells branch.
- Louise Minifie was promoted to partner and head of our international family team specializing in divorce for British expats in Australia, Europe, the middle East and North America.
- Jenna Ide was promoted to partner in the employment team. Jenna specialises in neuro diverse disability discrimination cases.
- Julie Goodway was promoted to partner in the employment team.
We have consolidated our rankings in the 2023 edition of The Legal 500, a leading independent legal directory, where Thomas Mansfield Solicitors is described as “a well-oiled machine when it comes to client care and service” and “willing to work during unsocial hours and around busy schedules, to ensure matters are dealt with promptly”.
We were recognised as ‘Best Business’ in the regional Times Business Awards.
We passed our 2022 Lexcel assessment with flying colours. Lexcel is the Law Society’s accreditation scheme designed to recognize law firms committed to legal excellence.
Our people participated in three 10k Legal Walks in London, Guildford and Tunbridge Wells in aid of local law centres that provide much needed free legal advice.
Jonathan Mansfield, one of our founding partners retired in July 2022. We wish him all the best in his retirement with his wife and family.
We look forward to the challenges and opportunities 2023 will undoubtedly bring and wish you a very happy New Year.
Thomas Mansfield Solicitors